If you’d like to make a donation to support the Thornton Dance Booster club you can do so with the link below.
Dear Business and Community Neighbors:
We would like to extend an invitation for you to partner with the Thornton Dance Booster Club and City of Thornton Dance Teams. The Thornton Dance Booster Club is seeking donations to support our nine city dance teams.
In 2019, our nine dance teams are made up of 50 youth participants ranging from 5-18 years old. The program not only provides instruction for multiple styles of dance, it provides development and practice of life skills such as teamwork, responsibility, communication, and self-respect.
The City of Thornton Dance Teams and program play a large role in representing our city and youth programs. Our team dancers participate in many City of Thornton community events as well as other local city events.
Events/Performances Planned for 2019:
- February 9 – Night of the Stars Talent Show (Northglenn)
- March 1-3 – Bravo! National Dance and Talent Competition
- March 8-10- KAR (Kids Artistic Revue Competition)
- April 26-28 – NUVO Dance Convention/ Competition (Westminster/National)
- June 8 – Thornton’s Got Talent
- June 8 – Thornton Fest
- June 8 – Spring Recreational Recital in the Park
- July 4 – Thornton 4th of July Celebration
- September 7 – Arvada Harvest Parade (morning)
- September 7 – Thornton Harvest Fest (afternoon)
- December 8 – Thornton Winterfest
- December 7th or 13th – Winter Recital
- December 14 – Team Showcase
- Other performance opportunities as they arise: Nursing Homes, Adams County Fair, Hyland Hills Adventure Lights, Community Events.
Funds raised will be used to help defray the costs of costumes, participation in events and competitions. Every dollar…every penny…raised is important to supporting the dancers on the City of Thornton Dance Teams!
Thornton Dance Booster Club is a 501(c)(3) organization. Tax ID# 46-2687934. All donations are 100% tax-deductible.
Thank you for your support! For questions please contact a Thornton Dance Booster Club member at firstname.lastname@example.org.